What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

YouTube is Cracking Down on Gun Related Videos

GunBuyer

I got couple of my friends who make gun related videos on YouTube. Their channels were fully monitized and made some money to support the content. You guys know it's not cheap going out on the range everytime, especially if you are trying to make some entertaining content for our community. Anyhow, YouTube did not only demonized all the channels but that's not the worse thing. They started to take down the videos one by one. Silencing the gun channels, 2ndamendment tags, I think its kinda messed up so I am looking forward to seeing some video uploads on this section of the forum because I am tired of these liberal social media Aholes trying to silent us gun guys.

carrona

Well the guys that run YouTube are liberals. They are paid to silence anything that is not in their agenda interest. So they are cracking down on it. The solution is for people to make their own websites and create their own brand followship.

oven

Someone needs to crack down on YouTube for censoring people and taking their freedom of speech away.

pinwheel

Someone needs to crack down on YouTube for censoring people and taking their freedom of speech away.
What do you think Donald trump is doing right now? Twitter has censored him. Censorship is taking freedom of speech away. So his working on cracking down on these big social media giants, YouTube is one of them. Very soon there won’t be public oppression through the social media.

Cristine

In "about us" section of this forum. It states that, this forum was built with the freedom and anti censorship in mind. Many posts, groups and content related to firearms have been getting taken down by the social media channels like Facebook and YouTube, even Google is censoring some of the firearm related websites. So it make sense to migrate to communities like this where no one will take you down because you said you support 2nd amendment. This is why I joined here and why I am going to contribute as much as I can and make many friends while at it who are also same mindset as me.